"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Philippians 4:8







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Week Wednesday!

So, I am visiting my daughter; waiting for my grandson to be born. Her baby decides to kick her relentlessly each night starting around 11:00 p.m. We wonder if each night will be "it" or not.
I have established a ritual of habit: Put make-up on, gather magazines, camera, phone and camera chargers, my Bible, my coat, a bit to eat for Richard and me and my crocheting.
While waiting, my daughter and I have watched preparation plans for the Royal wedding each night since Sunday. I wish them well!
Most people enjoy the Fairytale. Though they lived together a couple of different times; I guess Royalty also is an artificial Fairytale.
It's funny that Kate's mum was chastised for chewing "gum" in "Public" at William's graduation LOL! But it is acceptable for William to bed her daughter outside of marriage "publically."
I don't understand why some people say: "well it's just a piece of paper our love doesn't need it." Well then, why have the wedding, keep loving without it if it is such a non-issue? Have your "love" children in the same manner you have been living. I guess society is slowly deluding and few seem to care. We just want Fairytales.
The Royal house said there will be no detail going wrong at this wedding. It was wrong before it started. DETAIL: Don't mock God!!! So much wasted extravagance. As for following "protocol", Congratulations "Royals!" Job well done in following your protocol. Remember Camilla? Great Fairytale that was!
Wedding of the century, certainly you will come near God with your mouths as you pronounce your vows under God. You will honor him with your lips, but your actions and hearts are far from him. You base your lives on merely human rules and expect the world to bow to your cuteness.
I will be attending a small, quaint wedding this summer. It will not be the "wedding of the century." The bride and groom are not 2 of the most popular people on "the planet" she is in her late twenties; he is thirty something. Guess what? They love God, fear God; and have not lived together, slept together. or are not having their country pick up the tab. I don't know their social status or their genealogy. He chews gum and she loves pickles and they do it in public! I sincerely can't wait to see
this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment