"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Philippians 4:8







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, January 14, 2011

An Ordinary Day

So, I am asuming that most everyone knows the story of Cinderella and how her Fairy Godmothers helped her. Well, meet my Fairy Godmothers!
I have these two, very dear friends who are energetic earlybirds. They go morning walking for miles and miles.
So, I get a phone call very early this morning, I must confess, I am still in bed, in dreamland. On the other end is this chipper, happy little voice saying, "Have you looked out your front door this morning? Go and look out!" I go . I see the two, sweet culprits rolling something white up my front lawn. A wheel falls off this white thing and rolls away. As one friend is chasing the wheel, the other brings this great metal rocker to me. They said they found the box a couple of streets down.( Friday is our trash day) They rolled it ALL the way to my house, broken wheel and all!
Then! they found the rocker just around the corner and hauled it also to my front door! They said that they know I can make a toy box for little Robert. They have such faith in me. LOL! and if that weren't enough, my friend pulls out from her pocket; a beautiful grapefruit and hands it to me saying, "We even brought you breakfast! Such wonderful excitement! Lucy and Ethel have NOTHING on these two!
Not one penny was spent on this entertainment. Stay tuned to see what I will try to make out of these treasures! Remember to recycle!
Seek companions you can trust and become a team member.
"A cord of three strands is not quickly broken" Ecclesiastes 4: 12     
"If one falls down, his friends can help him up" Ecclesiastes 4:10.
I urge you to call one of your friends today. Try to remember a time when you needed or helped each other, and Thank them. You will make their day!
 Blessings! Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment