"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Philippians 4:8







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe !


Bear

Sophie


Well, this is the first free moment I have had all day!
Even though it is 12:11 AM, I still want to post my Wednesday story.
I have these cats who think they are human. They are very jealous of my computer time.
Each morning when I rise, I say a prayer, hit the shower, and check my messages. Two of my cats have caught on to my morning rituals. Since feeding them is about 6th. on my list, they have decided to plant themselves right in front of my computer. Bear, the black cat has taken to hitting the keyboard and messing up my business. Sophie, the gray cat learns all of her habits from Bear, ("the boss.")
As I was observing them being brats, The rhyme; "The Three Little Kittens" came to mind. I told Sophie and Bear that they will get their mittens slapped if they continue hitting my computer keys. Needless to say, I am still being disrespected by my darlings!
I started thinking of a poem/rhyme? that my mother used to say to me. It was about which day a child was born on. I could not remember it. I googled and found an interesting site: http://www.bethanyroberts.com/MondaysChildIsFairofFace.htm#WHAT DOES YOUR DAY MEAN?I learned that WEDNESDAY'S child is full of "WOE" Well, Wednesday's cats certainly were full of grief and trouble today. This is a very interesting site. If you put in your birthday: date and year, they will tell you the actual day of the week you were born on and other interesting facts. Check it out!
I hope everyone had an eventful day. It was the day the Lord made!
"How many are your works, O Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures." Psalm 104:24.
I thank you God for the joy my creatures bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment