"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Philippians 4:8







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whew! I made it! Wednesday evening at 11:55p.m.

Well, I have been busier than a bee making a hive!
Saturday was my daughter's Grandfather in-law's 80th. Birthday. What a great party!
Sunday was a Baby shower for my daughter. Boy oh boy was it a SHOWER!! It was uncommon rainy weather for Southern California. Everyone attended despite the rain and it was lovely!
Today, Elizabeth Taylor passed.  It  just made me feel sad that the only actress I now admire is Meryl Streep!
The great ones are so few and far between; May she rest in peace!
I wrote a fan letter to Elizabeth Taylor once, and she answered me back in handwriting with beautiful violet stationery. I loved her best in the film, "Giant."
I was thinking of the word, "movie star" I wonder where it originated from; who used it first?
I know that Jesus is the bright and shining star, the rose of Sharon, the Living water and so much more.
We are on this earth for such a short while.
 As I get older, the funerals I attend become frequent and familiar.
My ambition is to be a bright light reflecting the LOVE God has given me through His grace and mercy!
As I visit The Griffith Observatory, the view of the stars at night is perfection. They look like diamonds sparkling oh so brightly! Before we go to heaven, I believe we can shine love to others so we may be stars on earth. As God goes to His spiritual Observing place; we would want Him to say,"Well done good and faithful servant!"
If you died tomorrow, what would you do differently in your life today? Remember, none of us have the promise of tomorrow!
 " Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord...
that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths."  Isaiah 2:3
Have a worthwhile Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment